Fully Managed Public Internet Kiosk
Enhance the self-service facilities you provide your tenants with OmniLedger’s Public Internet Kiosk, a fully managed web browsing solution aimed to promote digital independence in a controlled environment, allowing for unassisted safe internet surfing and total peace of mind.
Supplied fully commissioned by OmniLedger, the Public Internet Kiosk can be implemented on any hardware that is best suited for the environment it will be used, including a wide range of HP desktop/all-in-one computers, touch-screen monitors and printers.
The solution comes configured with a number of features to ensure a pleasant browsing experience with your tenants in mind:
- Default home page and bookmarking to enable your tenant quick access to regularly visited sites, such as your company website, AllPay and MyTenancy
- Automatic session timeout and history deletion to keep your tenants personal details safe
- Protected with flexible web content filtering and Symantec Endpoint security ensure your tenants are safe from visiting malicious websites
- Controlled access so the tenant will not be exposed to complicated operating system related applications
- Dashboard and report facility so that the most frequently visited websites can be identified
Once installed, Omni Kiosk is fully administered and maintained by our support department, with any enquiries resolved with a single phone call.
- Fully commissioned hardware
- Optional peripheral devices
- Dedicated support line
- Symantec End-point protection
- Flexible web content filtering
- Web monitoring & reporting
- Automatic session time out
- Automatic history deletion
- Controlled user access
- Unique user login credentials