Pyramid’s Waiting List allocations system consists of a number of components to provide a flexible solution for most RSL’s. Using a variety of user definable fields and tables ensures that the applicant data file can be manipulated to service most requirements. Features of this module include:
- Single and joint applicant support
- Full points assessment
- Applicant status monitoring
- Family makeup and contact file
- Application and review date monitoring
- Automated tenant creation
- Waiting list type and category facility
- Income source recording
- Disability recording
- User defined tables for:
- Status codes
- Refusal Reasons
- Integration with intelligent text messaging to keep your applicant list up to date with automatic review text messages
- Applicant listing
- Position on list enquiry
- Offer and tenancy document generation
- Offer refusal monitoring
- Report on time from application to housed
- Match applicant facilities
- Full applicant history, recording:
- Status changes
- Simple Tenancy set-up using applicant data
Book your free demo
Latest Case Studies
In more recent history, Target Housing invested more than ever to expand the services they provide to complex needs’ clients. Including £30M in 30 properties, procuring a 24/7 hostel in Rotherham and extensions to council allocated support projects. All these are maintained using the Pyramid Housing Management system, which has served Target Housing since 2011.
Repairs & Maintenance
Pyramid’s complete range of Responsive Repairs and Cyclical Maintenance modules designed to accommodate all aspects of property management, including period checks, gas safety, planned maintenance and life cycle costing.
Record detailed information on all aspects of client management; including client progression, associated partners and your schemes.
The Pyramid Rent Accounting forms the foundation of all your tenant and property data; assisting housing professionals streamline rents and arrears management through integration and business intelligence.