With the Pyramid Landlord Management, Social Housing Organisations are provided with all the tools to efficiently maintain properties on behalf of private landlords, whether it’s under a ‘Guaranteed rent’ or ‘Paid when paid’ agreement.
Designed with complete integration to Pyramid, ensuring staff are always working with the latest information when performing day-to-day management tasks, including:
- Rent Collection
- Property Repairs & Maintenance
- Void Management
- Landlord payments & re-charges
- Batch statement runs
Set-up an unlimited number of lease agreements, using any configuration of payment terms for each landlord. Single or multiple properties are easily linked to any landlord account; making leased properties and accommodation owned by an association easily identifiable for reporting purposes.
Agreements include lease start, end and renegotiation date reminders, with access to current and historical details.
Monitor all transactions related to a landlord lease agreement, including:
- Tenant rent charges
- Void loss under ‘guaranteed rent’
- Repair re-charges as an invoice, or landlord payment deduction, including uplift percentages
- Landlord payments under ‘paid when paid’ or ‘guaranteed rent’
- Management fee
Quickly process outstanding payments to landlords by recording their bank account details and letting Pyramid generate a BAC’s file.
Day-to-day Management tools:
The module includes smart-tools to ease the day-to-day management of leased properties including:
- A documentation storage facility enables staff to quickly save and recall important files, such as insurance details, tenancy agreements, safety certificates and architecture plans
- Customisable data fields enabling contracts to be recorded on the system based on individual agreements
- Flexible schedule of maintenance responsibilities customised to individual agreements; clearly outlining to staff what types of maintenance work are under the landlord or management agreement
Reporting and Statement Generation:
Batch generate landlord statements and remittance advice’s for current and historical transactions, that can be delivered by post or email based on landlord preferences.
Review lease performances with smart reporting tools including:
- List Payments due
- Period Movements
- Custom report builder
Book your free demo
Latest Case Studies
In more recent history, Target Housing invested more than ever to expand the services they provide to complex needs’ clients. Including £30M in 30 properties, procuring a 24/7 hostel in Rotherham and extensions to council allocated support projects. All these are maintained using the Pyramid Housing Management system, which has served Target Housing since 2011.
The Pyramid Rent Accounting forms the foundation of all your tenant and property data; assisting housing professionals streamline rents and arrears management through integration and business intelligence.
Repair & Maintenance
Pyramid’s complete range of Responsive Repairs and Cyclical Maintenance modules designed to accommodate all aspects of property management, including period checks, gas safety, planned maintenance and life cycle costing.
SMS Text Messaging
Pyramid’s SMS Text Messaging enhances how Social Housing providers communicate with tenants using fully automated intelligent services, available 24/7.