With the Pyramid Landlord Management, Social Housing Organisations are provided with all the tools to efficiently maintain properties on behalf of private landlords, whether it’s under a ‘Guaranteed rent’ or ‘Paid when paid’ agreement.
Designed with complete integration to Pyramid, ensuring staff are always working with the latest information when performing day-to-day management tasks, including:
- Rent Collection
- Property Repairs & Maintenance
- Void Management
- Landlord payments & re-charges
- Batch statement runs
Set-up an unlimited number of lease agreements, using any configuration of payment terms for each landlord. Single or multiple properties are easily linked to any landlord account; making leased properties and accommodation owned by an association easily identifiable for reporting purposes.
Agreements include lease start, end and renegotiation date reminders, with access to current and historical details.
Monitor all transactions related to a landlord lease agreement, including:
- Tenant rent charges
- Void loss under ‘guaranteed rent’
- Repair re-charges as an invoice, or landlord payment deduction, including uplift percentages
- Landlord payments under ‘paid when paid’ or ‘guaranteed rent’
- Management fee
Quickly process outstanding payments to landlords by recording their bank account details and letting Pyramid generate a BAC’s file.
Day-to-day Management tools:
The module includes smart-tools to ease the day-to-day management of leased properties including:
- A documentation storage facility enables staff to quickly save and recall important files, such as insurance details, tenancy agreements, safety certificates and architecture plans
- Customisable data fields enabling contracts to be recorded on the system based on individual agreements
- Flexible schedule of maintenance responsibilities customised to individual agreements; clearly outlining to staff what types of maintenance work are under the landlord or management agreement
Reporting and Statement Generation:
Batch generate landlord statements and remittance advice’s for current and historical transactions, that can be delivered by post or email based on landlord preferences.
Review lease performances with smart reporting tools including:
- List Payments due
- Period Movements
- Custom report builder
Latest Case Studies
Target’s digital transformation with mobile technologies has revolutionised the way they work and was shortlisted at the Housing Digital Innovation Awards 2023.
Read our 9 success highlights on what you should look out for when procuring and implementing a new system
Supporting over 150 Housing Associations, Co-ops and YMCAs across the nation, many have continued to manage their business with the Pyramid Housing Management System for well over a decade, providing them with stability and growth. Here are some of our customers:
Book your free consultation
Want to know more about how the PyramidG2 Housing Management System can digitally transform your organisation? Get in touch with our consultants today.